I Wanted a Better Life!

Hi, my name is Stacey Young and prior to starting my own business, I worked as a Secretary/Word Processor in various Laws firms. While I liked what I did, the constant stress and long hours had me wanting to find a better way to earn a living. I wondered, isn't there a way for me to earn a great living and not hate going to work everyday?

I was living paycheck to paycheck, deep in debt and so exhausted that on the weekends all I wanted to do was sleep. The morale at the Company was so low because of the constant "mind games" that management played. I witnessed attorneys being reduced to tears and heard other attorneys say how much they hated showing up for work each day. There was a partner who regularly cursed out staff, attorneys and other partners at the firm. The support staff felt disgruntled and alienated, no one cared; we were told to deal with it. One secretary was told that if the attorney writes a letter on toilet paper, then that was perfectly okay!

I started looking for a job in another law firm, but quickly realized that the same attitude and climate permeated the whole industry; it would be pretty much the same no matter where I went. I felt stuck!

I wanted more -- so I began to search for an opportunity that would allow me to be my own boss, set my own hours and make the money I wanted to make, while improving my life for the better.

I quit my job on "blind faith" and sought out the perfect opportunity for myself. Well, I found opportunities alright; opportunities that sucked the money right out of my pockets. I was just about to give up, I had it!

When I first talked to my (soon to be) business partner, boy did I give her a hard time! I drilled her with questions, I wanted to make sure she knew I had been scammed before and I wasn't going to be scammed again. She was patient with me and answered all of my questions. She told me that after 3 short months she was able to walk away from her 9-5 job and now she is one of the top income earners in her area. She works part time from home about 10 hours a week and gets to spend lots of time with her family.

I thought well that is great for you, but I am not a people person, how successful can I be doing this? Who would I talk to? What would I say? I swore I didn't know anyone who would be interested, let alone receptive to my business. She assured me that I knew plenty of people but I just didn't know what to say to them. I would be given the exact tools and training to be able to speak to the people I knew and even people I didn't know; all I had to do was be willing to learn.

I soon realized that she was as invested in my success as I was and her knowledge, humor and positive energy keep me going. There were days that I thought, I will never be able to do this, I will never be successful but she helped me push pass the rough patches. I didn't have to figure anything out, everything was laid out in simple, duplicatable steps, all I had to do was learn and apply the steps. Could it really be this easy?

After a few short weeks, while still in my final stages of on the job training, I became the "Sponsor Monster" of the month - I had sponsored the most people that month! I won incentives and am earning a steady weekly paycheck. I was finally helping people in a meaningful way; to change their lives and financial situations. Now I am training others to duplicate the success I've had. It is totally awesome to watch someone go thru the same growing pains I did and come out confident, assured and successful.

I look back just a few short months and can't believe my awesome journey. I didn't have a clue, but the steps were laid out for me and all I had to do was use them. I can now say, that I enjoy and love what I do, I love the people I work with, I enjoy my life so much more and my life is so different now; it is absolutely fabulous and I am just getting started...

Next Page